Spells are abilities that you can use as long as you're fighting a mob you haven't cleared before. Your first spell point will be awarded at character level 2 and you will gain additional points every 4 levels after. You can reset your spell points for free at any time, so experiment with different combinations to find the best combo that gives you the most damage.
The spells below are separated into their respective elements.
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information.
You canthis page to improve it.
- Fireball - Cast a powerful fireball dealing 200% click damage
- Firestorm - Rain down 2 fireballs a second for 3 seconds
- Ball Lightning - Cast a ball of lightning that deals 200% click damage and decreases click attack cooldown by 33% for 5 seconds.
- Electrify Boots - Decrease click attack cooldown by 33% for 60 seconds.
- Electric Unity - Increase hero attack speed by 33% for 60 seconds.
- Icy Bolt - Cast an icy bolt of lightning that deals 200% click damage and stuns for 5 seconds.
- Icy Wind - Slow the monster timer decrease rate by 20% for 60 seconds.
- Freeze - Freeze the monster, stopping the monster timer for 10 seconds.
- Unholy Snowball - Throw an unholy snowball that deals 200% click damage and increase click critical chance by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Unholy Strength - Increase the click critical chance by 20% for 60 seconds.
- Demon Eye - Increase click critical damage multiplier by 20% for 60 seconds.
Demonfire - Cast a ball of hellfire that deals 200% click damage and increases click damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
These are sub-upgrades that affect spells in other ways, including:
- Increasing spell duration
- Increasing spell damage
- Increasing bonuses
- Decreasing cooldowns
- Decreasing mana costs
They can also give spells two bonuses, for example; Unholy Strength increases click critical damage for 60 seconds, but the bonus Depravity combines it with auto critical chance too.